PDA

View Full Version : I passed a crime scene....

crazycanuck
12-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Ok, this should not be the excitement of my day but I have to share this with you.

On my way to work yesterday i was biking down a hill by the Vic Park train line-i know this isn't going to make sense to anyone outside Perth but anywhoooo-and there's a police van blocking the road. I thought :confused: and had to take a short detour to the next part of the path.

Thought nothing of it until this morning as it was blocked again...This time police tape surrounded a house on the corner....

I then heard on the radio about a young lady who was murdered & dumped in a wheelie bin by her two friends at the back of one of the houses on teh street.......:eek:

Interesting....If i can find the news story i'll post it...

c

light_sabe_r
12-21-2006, 01:25 PM
I SAW THAT ON SUNRISE!!!!!!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061221/23/11uuh.html

Thistle
12-22-2006, 12:25 PM
murdered & dumped in a wheelie bin by her two friends c

friends :eek: :eek: (i know they are not your words crazycanuck) ... friends like that, who needs enemies????

and eew a wheelie bin...:confused: they must have been high or drunk!

think you've had your excitement for the day!

SalsaMTB
12-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Wow, crazy story! :o On a side note, I had to do a google image search for wheelie bin because I've never hard of it before

bikerchick68
12-28-2006, 08:59 AM
amazing. the two accused are teenagers themselves... they have irrevocably changed their lives forever. And the family of the victims as well. I'm on a Crisis Intervention team here with the PD. It blows my mind the things people will do to each other (and themselves). It stuns me the "reasons" they give for doing it... I can't remember too many times where I thought someone's reasoning was worthy of committing murder. Sad, sad, sad. Must've really shocked you when you realized what you'd ridden right past too... and if she was there 4 days like they think... wow.