PDA

View Full Version : Baby Clothes w/ Bikes

SalsaMTB
12-07-2006, 04:46 AM
Has anyone seen anything with bikes on it for little kids (like a sweater, shirt, jammies). I need to get holiday gifts for my nephews and I thought something bike related would be adorable. They're 6 months and 1.5 yrs. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Or, if you have any recommendations of clothes, toys, books, whatever you really like for your little ones, that would be helpful also. I don't have kids yet, so I'm clueless as to what parents like/dislike :)

KnottedYet
12-07-2006, 05:17 AM
"onsies" were one of the staples of my kid's wardrobe at that age. They are t-shirts with snaps at the crotch. (kinda like a dancer's leotard) They can be printed or embroidered just like an adult's t-shirt, and some are very cute! I'm betting you can find one (or several!) with bike themes!

Trek420
12-07-2006, 05:35 AM
They had some on the Terry site once, I got one for my neices son that said "future cyclist" and has a picture of a tri-cycle. Awwwwww.

In the co-operative spirit of TE I checked there and could not find them now. I am willing to bet you can find 'em.