PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas 1/2 marathon

Shiraz
12-06-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm in the count down week:eek: :D I am excited and nervous at the same time. I haven't ran in a 1/2 in 2 years and of course I feel like I could be getting the bug. I leave Friday to drive down and will have a few days since the run is Sunday 10th. I had a good run on sunday and will only be running easy tommorrow. I guess I just need to vent my emotions and hope all goes well. I will be extremely pleased if I can run under 2:10.

Offthegrid
12-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I'm so excited for you! I hope you have a great race -- and make sure to give us your race report when it's all over. Oh, and smile at the finish line for us.

Tri Girl
12-06-2006, 05:16 PM
You'll do great Shiraz! And just remember to enjoy the day- no matter what your time or how you feel. The excitement of getting across the line will carry you through. Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :) Be careful driving down...

colby
12-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Relax, you're almost there!! :D You've already put all the hard work in, now you just have to make sure you make it to Sunday. ;) Good luck!!

Shiraz
12-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Thanks everyone for your encouraging words. I knew I could count on my Team estrogren family for support. I promise to post my results and eveything about the run.

tattiefritter
12-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Good luck. I'll be awaiting your report with interest as I have entered my first half at the end of Feb :eek: and like you I'll be pleased if I get round in under 2.10.

My run will be along a no doubt windswept and freezing Blackpool seafront, not anything like nice warm Vegas!