PDA

View Full Version : Knicks

roadiechick
04-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Hi

Just wondering if anyone knew of some good women's road knicks. At the moment I am using Castelli's with the the red ''Y Donna" chamois and a green round sticker on the bottom of the leg. The chamois is great but I find the knicks a bit short on the leg. They seem to sit about 2/3 up from the knee (between knee and hip) and constantly ride up the leg. I would prefer something 1/3 way up from the knee instead but with a similar type of chamois. Any suggestions???

RoadieChick

pedalfaster
04-29-2004, 05:12 AM
If you love the Progetto chamois, the good news is that lots of manufacturers have gone to a shaped/molded chamois design that is very similar. The "bad" news is that some makes (Nike and Voler come to mind) only feature them in the "mens" shorts. If you can get a good fit in the mens, the good news is they will be longer :)

If you decide to stick with womens shorts PI, Garneau, and Shebeest (that I know of) are all doing womens short with molded chamios. Take a look at the TE selection...I love the fact that you can click on the chamois name and get a full description and photo!

PI and Garneau also do their chamois in mens shorts, should you decide you need the extra length.