PDA

View Full Version : World seems to have closed in !

Sad Ranger
11-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Not particularly my habit to pen my feelings online, especially from the Relationship Department. IT has been an extremely hurtful experience this time, when the person that I had cherished so much over the past 4 years, both as best friend and partner, disclosed recent lost feelings over our relationship. Not to say as if there were fireworks & plate-throwing during our times together, we had the best times ever in our walk along this path ; which makes it all the more hurtful when told of this. Getting back to the Friendship path is unthinkable, afterall, how much can one pretend to be just friends when still holding on to the love of your life?
I am just wondering if all relationships come to a "halt" when the initial sparks fade, yes, we all know it takes effort to keep that fire burning, but its hard to do that when only one party seems to be making the effort. Feeling really lost & lonely, its really hard to pick up the pieces especially you have unwillingly lost someone you gave your whole life to. :(

LBTC
11-20-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm sorry, SR, that sounds terribly painful. Find yourself, honey. In there is someone beautiful and wonderful, with or without him.

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

Dianyla
11-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Sad Ranger, when you get a chance please post on the Getting to know you (http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=2001) introductions thread. Welcome to TE. ;)

KnottedYet
11-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Ending a relationship pretty much sucks. Whether you're the dumper or the dumpee. Hang in there, hang out here.

Sad Ranger
11-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Reckon my heart hardens, it just gets more and more difficult to trust that any relationship will be blessful especially when you fear this day when the initial passion dies off. Is that why many couples stray (for married ones) seeking alternate sparks ?