PDA

View Full Version : brandscycle.com

aicabsolut
11-19-2006, 12:02 PM
To anyone interested in ordering from Brands Cycle & Fitness ( www.brandscycle.com )

I ordered a Garmin Edge 305 cadence model from them last week. I got free overnight shipping, plus a sale price on the computer.

But the cadence sensor came with a dead battery. This was Friday. I got a replacement battery myself on Saturday to be sure that was the problem, but I emailed the company anyway.

Today (Sunday), the shop calls me up and says they're sending me a new battery, assures me it was a brand new unit, and says that if for some reason this sensor just kills batteries, then I can call them back later and they'll send a replacement sensor.

I was irritated about the product when it arrived, but Customer Service gets an A++.

bike4ever
11-19-2006, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the info. Your link doesn't work - maybe remove the colon at the end.

BleeckerSt_Girl
11-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the info. Your link doesn't work - maybe remove the colon at the end.
No, it's the last parenthesis that is screwing it up. This works:
www.brandscycle.com

aicabsolut
11-20-2006, 12:52 PM
i fixed it as well

Gidiup
11-24-2006, 06:45 AM
I ordered a Garmin 305 last night from Compuplus.com
The price was $239.99. $17.99 for extended 3-year warranty and $19.25 for shipping. Total: $277.23 It's like an "entertainment system" for your bike. I'm looking forward to using it.