PDA

View Full Version : Need help from Aussie gals...

Bluetree
11-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Anyone know of a band called The Skybombers?

I think they're from Melbourne. I heard them on indie radio yet can't find anything recorded by them in the 'States.
If there are any discs of this band available down under, I will be glad to pay someone to ship them up to me in California.

Thanks in advance...!

Joy

Thistle
11-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Will get DH to look into them for you. He loves music and music stores :D it will not be a chore for him :D :D will report back in a few days, unless one of the other aussies already knows about them.

crazycanuck
11-18-2006, 03:26 PM
HI there,

I shall ask some chickies at work as well.

c

light_sabe_r
11-19-2006, 02:09 AM
http://www.myspace.com/skybombers

Hi Bluetree. i found the guys on MYSPACE. You can download the songs as they play on the site if you wish.

Hope that helps Couldn't find a CD or nothin

Bluetree
11-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll take a looksee.

Hey, so my coach gets back from Canberra and says it was SNOWING and the US team had no warm clothing with them. What's up with that?

Aussie hospitality is world-renown, but come on, you didn't have to change the season to winter for us! :D

Thistle
11-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll take a looksee.

Hey, so my coach gets back from Canberra and says it was SNOWING and the US team had no warm clothing with them. What's up with that?

Aussie hospitality is world-renown, but come on, you didn't have to change the season to winter for us! :D

Yeah, it sure was :D :D . That was last week. Yesterday, i rode home in 36 degree (97 fahrenheit) heat and high wind. Unbelievable considering last week i was looking at hail and snow!

DH hasnt had any luck finding Skybombers in store. Hope the website is providing you with enough :)