PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: REI Women's Full Finger Gloves

momm77
11-15-2006, 04:45 AM
I just purchased these gloves and love them. Unfortunately, although they say a size medium, they seem to run small, and they are too tight for me. I would say they are more of a small. They still have the tags and have only been tried on, not worn to ride. I will sell them for $14 and that includes shipping. Retail on the tag is $24.50. I would insert a picture, but am a newbie to doing this. They are just like the gloves posted for sale with a picture a few days ago.

HillSlugger
11-15-2006, 10:37 AM
I just purchased these gloves and love them. Unfortunately, although they say a size medium, they seem to run small, and they are too tight for me. I would say they are more of a small. They still have the tags and have only been tried on, not worn to ride. I will sell them for $14 and that includes shipping. Retail on the tag is $24.50. I would insert a picture, but am a newbie to doing this. They are just like the gloves posted for sale with a picture a few days ago.

Why don't you return/exchange them for a larger size?

emily_in_nc
11-15-2006, 04:16 PM
REI takes things back no questions asked, for any time period. I'd just return them to the store unless you bought them out of town.

Emily

momm77
11-20-2006, 02:06 PM
I purchased the gloves from another cyclist on Ebay.

doc
11-21-2006, 02:32 AM
I'm interested but I just went on the REI site to see them and they don't carry the store brand gloves in the cycling glove section. Can you either post more info and a picture, or tell me where to find them on REI?

momm77
11-21-2006, 07:47 AM
I believe my gloves are last year or earlier's model of these gloves:

Novara Full-Finger Lifeline Bike Gloves - Women's
$26.00 Item 727759

They look pretty much the same except the ones I have are all black, that is they don't have grey at the tips and the flower is a little different.

There is a listing for full-finger REI gloves a few listings in front of mine from SR500 with a picture, my gloves look exactly like those.

Thanks for your interest.