PDA

View Full Version : Philly/NJ ride this weekend?

NJBikeGal
11-09-2006, 04:03 AM
Hello there...

I was just wondering if anyone else would like to take advantage of the BEAUTIFUL weather that we are going to have this weekend to do a road or mountain ride? I would happily lead a mountain bike ride at Wissahickon or join anyone for a road ride (meeting a Lloyd hall?)...although I don't know my way around Philly burbs really well! Or, if anyone is willing to come to NJ...I know some decent rides out my way. Anyway..just thought I would put it out there...may be our last GREAT weekend!

Offthegrid
11-09-2006, 04:22 AM
Where in New Jersey? I live in Allentown, Pa., but can only do about 20 miles right now. Probably could do more in NJ if it's flat. (I only have a road bike.)

AllezGirl
11-09-2006, 07:48 AM
There's an SCU ride posted for Saturday in Mercer County that I was thinking about doing...interested? I can PM the details.

BTW...what team are you racing with next year?

NJBikeGal
11-09-2006, 08:32 AM
I live just outside of Philly...near Collingswood, Cherry Hill, etc. Riding in NJ would certainly be flatter than rides out in Philly, although a longer jaunt for you to get here! I'll happily ride just about anywhere in weather this nice, though! :D

Allez...I'm going to be racing with the Sturdy Girls. Based out of Philly.