PDA

View Full Version : Note to self....

rocknrollgirl
11-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Remove the gianormous pile of tissues from the pocket of your cycling jersey before you put it in the wash.....

I am just getting over a cold, so I took lots of tissues on my mt bike ride today. Way to much gunk to rocket, which I suck at anyway.

Forgot them in my pocket. It looked like someone put a live chicken in the wash...feathers of kleenex EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.....

Ruth

crazycanuck
11-05-2006, 03:07 PM
:o

Ruth..I feel yar pain!!
:D

Note to self-do not forget shirt at pool, work shoes at home, toothpaste & toothbrush in car...

If my head wasn't screwed on i'm sure I would have left that somewhere too..:eek:

Forgetful CrazyCanuck

CyclChyk
11-05-2006, 05:20 PM
EEEEwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Xrayted
11-05-2006, 05:40 PM
CrazyCanuck - hate to tell ya this, but I think you lost your brains long ago. Oh, wait you said head, didn't ya ? Sorry. Forget it. :D :D

indysteel
11-06-2006, 05:11 AM
Ruth, I do the same thing at least every other week. A couple of months ago, I forgot to remove the box of raisins that I'd stowed in my jersey before washing it. Thankfully, they didn't stain anything, but I had a heck of a time removing them from my washer. Those were some mighty clean raisins when it was all said and done.

Kate

RoadRaven
11-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Not as "yuck" as the tissues... but I regularly get the washing out of the machine, hear a "crinkle" and know that my son has forgotten to empty his pockets before putting his cycling jersey into the machine - we have a small collection of "flat" bike bars - the wrapping stays in tact and they are still dry and ready to eat once opened, but the spin cycle REALLY changes their shape!!!