PDA

View Full Version : I hate...

chickwhorips
11-01-2006, 10:13 AM
disclaimer: i just think this is funny, don't hate me for it. ;)

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the he!l is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a$$ to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?

CyclChyk
11-01-2006, 10:49 AM
With the exception of #8, I'd have to agree with every darned one. My life is too short tho (#8) for everything I want to do. I keep coming up with new stuff and no way will I live long enough for everything. Unless of course, I win the lotto and don't get hit by a bus. That would suck.

Can't wait to see who you offended. :D

chickwhorips
11-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Can't wait to see who you offended. :D

Bluetree
11-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Your forgot one...

Rappers who say, "Ya know what I'm saying?" after each sentence.

Well, if you spoke more consisely, it would never be a question, right? :p

Kitsune06
11-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Chica, <3 this list!
Add also:
People who look at piercings and say "Did that hurt?"
...no. It freakin' tickled. Moron.
Conversely, people who have piercings in obviously painful spots, and when asked, say "No, didn't hurt at all!" ...right.

Women who have a purse the size of my backpack and carry it like a football. Yes, ma'am, I'll surely suffer when the world ends around me and I'm caught with my wallet instead of my eyedrops,tweezers, kleenexes, checkbook, wildfire shake 'n bake shelter/emergency blanket, spare keys, real keys, pictures of my progenitors and progeny, pup tent, paperclips (Thanks, McGyver) flashlight, chewing gum and chihuaua. (thanks, Mom!) :D

People who **** that they couldn't get a close spot in the gym parking lot, then first off go to the treadmill to run for a mile or two. (Thanks, honey!)

chickwhorips
11-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Your forgot one...

and.... "Ya feel me?" what does that mean? no i'm not feeling you, your kinda stinky and sweaty.

snapdragen
11-01-2006, 12:29 PM
I am highly offended. My television has teeny little buttons on it to change the channel, so I must search for the remote. The dog is always carrying it off.

tounge planted firmly in cheek.......
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bikingmomof3
11-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Those are fantastic. :D :D :D

CyclChyk
11-01-2006, 06:20 PM
I hate people who think blinkers on their vehicle are optional and then take right turns at 3 mph. I mean really? Why don't you just get out of your car and push it around the frickin corner! It would probably get done faster!

I am so going to jail for road rage one day.......

Cali Sunshine
11-02-2006, 12:07 PM
and.... "Ya feel me?" what does that mean? no i'm not feeling you, your kinda stinky and sweaty.

substitute rappers for "blacks." that's what you two really wanted to say.

rappers are probably clean because they are rich and tend to bathe and wear cologne, body powder, etc.

Cali Sunshine
11-02-2006, 12:09 PM
i gotta disagree with #2... it makes sense to search for the remote. you don't search for the remote just to change one channel. you search to not only change that channel, but to have it in posession for future channel-changings :)

Cali Sunshine
11-02-2006, 12:11 PM
10. i hate self-righteous, egocentric people who make lists about the idiosyncrasies they hate about everyone

spokewench
11-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Cali?

Hate is an awfully big word for this forum - Don't you think? Especially when we are in the humor portion of the posts!

I thought people in southern california were laid back???

Kitsune06
11-02-2006, 12:30 PM
I hate people who are so classlessly blunt that when they think they're making astute, biting observations about others and their comments, they're merely embarrassing themselves.

I also really hate it when the abovementioned people pretend to be dense when called on for such behavior.

Quite rude to jump to the conclusion that someone who said "rappers" was insinuating any race in particular. Uncalled for.

chickwhorips
11-02-2006, 01:38 PM

rappers are probably clean because they are rich and tend to bathe and wear cologne, body powder, etc.

i've heard other people besides "certain ethnic groups" saying these things.

chickwhorips
11-02-2006, 01:41 PM
I am so going to jail for road rage one day.......

this is why i'm glad i live where i do. i can't go to jail for it! then again there really isn't anyone else on the road.

i notice my tollerance is... well... lets say "different" than it use to be from when i lived in the city.

Trek420
11-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Cali Sunshine "substitute rappers for "blacks." that's what you two really wanted to say."

nah, we're pretty aware on this board of what we say. We know that:
* not all rappers are black take goddess and she for example shhh they're lesbians like those 40 of us

* not all blacks are rappers
* not all rappers say "ya' hear me?"
* not all people who say "ya hear me?" are wrappers
therefore all sociologists bring their lunch to work.

'It is odd that you in the west do not use perfume. All our men do'
'We wash,' said Bond dryly.
From Russia with Love by Ian Fleming

Trek Bond, James Bond 420 :p

light_sabe_r
11-02-2006, 02:50 PM
This list is Hilarious chickwhorips... I've had it in my inbox quite a few times. :p

Cali Sunshine This is a humour thread. If you don't find it humourous don't comment. ^_^

(PS... Not all rappers are black. As for that saying I find Aussie "cap boys" (18 year olds who drive hotted up Holden Commodores, wear lotsa jewellry, show off their underwear and wear a cap while driving their car) say it more often than anyone else by far)

I want to add to this list.

I hate it when teenage girls who begin every sentance with the word LIKE and end each paragraph with the words YA KNOW.

(Fans of Little Britain... VICKI POLLARD ANYONE??)

Sorry but I don't know,it's hard to make sense of whatever you're saying because I'm distracted by all the LIKES and ya knows. Please don't watch anymore TV mate.

GRAR!!!!!

:p (Tongue also in cheek)

Bluetree
11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
i've heard other people besides "certain ethnic groups" saying these things.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh no, you finally found out... yes indeed, I am a racist hatemonger!
I also hate jews, gays, vegetarians, Mac users, dog people, Libras, Mongolian invaders, mint ice cream eaters, people who wear tapered pants, stamp lickers, circus performers, Elvis impersonators, monks, knitters, repo men, baldies, Libras (I really hate Libras!), left handed people, right handed people, armless people, crossing guards, dwarves, organ donors, blood donors, sperm donors, gardeners, Christians, lions, lions who ate Christians, postal carriers, my family, myself, the cast of Reno 911, cabbies, astronauts, the poor, the sick, the downtrodden and last but not least, cyclists.

Like, excuse me now, I have to go tend to my meth lab... ya know :p

light_sabe_r
11-02-2006, 03:00 PM
:o
Bluetree! LOL

:cool:

SadieKate
11-02-2006, 03:03 PM
I also hate . . . Libras, . . . Libras (I really hate Libras!) . . .Somehow, I'm feeling picked on.:p

CyclChyk
11-02-2006, 03:06 PM
uummm.... dare I say it.... Eminem??? Rapper.... pretty darned white.... and quite honestly, I love his music. Then there is Fort Minor who is more hip hop than rapper but you know it all sounds the same right?? (hehehe... stirringthepotalittlehere) and I think he's hispanic....

That's the one thing I hate most about where I live. The race card. Give it a rest already. I

CyclChyk
11-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Wait! I just read that Bluetree hates dog people..!!!! Please tell me you aren't my secret sis! I have plenty of poo of my own without getting it from you too :mad: :D

And OMG she used the gay word.... look out

chickwhorips
11-02-2006, 03:11 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh no, you finally found out... yes indeed, I am a racist hatemonger!
I also hate jews, gays, vegetarians, Mac users, dog people, Libras, Mongolian invaders, mint ice cream eaters, people who wear tapered pants, stamp lickers, circus performers, Elvis impersonators, monks, knitters, repo men, baldies, Libras (I really hate Libras!), left handed people, right handed people, armless people, crossing guards, dwarves, organ donors, blood donors, sperm donors, gardeners, Christians, lions, lions who ate Christians, postal carriers, my family, myself, the cast of Reno 911, cabbies, astronauts, the poor, the sick, the downtrodden and last but not least, cyclists.

Like, excuse me now, I have to go tend to my meth lab... ya know :p

like oh my god! i like hit that list like more than one time. ya know? like i total can't believe like that totally happened.

Offthegrid
11-02-2006, 03:22 PM
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the he!l is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

EVERY time I looked at my watch, my idiot ex-bf would tell me what time it is. DUH! I know what time it is, becuase I just looked at my watch. I don't need you to tell me. I actually began just saying outloud what time it was so he would stop telling me. (Clearly I should have dumped him the first time he did this and it would have ended years of anguish. Hee hee hee.)

Secondly, I HATE when cashiers don't take no for an answers. "Do you have our credit card?" "No, thanks." "You can save 10 percent today." "No thanks. "You'd save $5 today." "I said NO THANKS." "It's really easy to apply." *sigh*

Trek420
11-02-2006, 03:22 PM
CyclChyk "And OMG she used the gay word.... look out"

It gets worse, she used the Mac word :p :eek:

Offthegrid, I hate it when the conversation with customers goes like....

"I'm calling about my Mom's account"
"great, I'd be happy to help you with that. To whom am I speaking?"
"I'm her daughter"
"well ah yes, and can I get your name?"
"I'm calling about the account for Mrs S. Keratosis"
"Yes, I see this is her account and your name is....?"
"She's my Mom"
"Oh I see and your name is?"
"I'm her daughter"
sighs "We've established your relationship with the account holder 10 minutes ago. Now let's move on...what....is....your...name?"
"I'm her....."

Bikingmomof3
11-02-2006, 03:58 PM
I also hate Mac users :p

Now I could take all the rest, but this one cut to the core. :p ;) :p

Bikingmomof3
11-02-2006, 04:00 PM
uummm.... dare I say it.... Eminem??? Rapper.... pretty darned white.... and quite honestly, I love his music.

I am glad someone else enjoys his music as much as me. I can only listen to it while the children are at school, sigh.

Bikingmomof3
11-02-2006, 04:01 PM
"I'm calling about my Mom's account"
"great, I'd be happy to help you with that. To whom am I speaking?"
"I'm her daughter"
"well ah yes, and can I get your name?"
"I'm calling about the account for Mrs S. Keratosis"
"Yes, I see this is her account and your name is....?"
"She's my Mom"
"Oh I see and your name is?"
"I'm her daughter"
sighs "We've established your relationship with the account holder 10 minutes ago. Now let's move on...what....is....your...name?"
"I'm her....."

Conversations such as the one above is why I should never, ever work in any area where I must be patient and nice to people who are not my friends and family.:p

Trek420
11-02-2006, 04:03 PM
who says I'm nice? whaaaah hah hah ;)

Bikingmomof3
11-02-2006, 04:07 PM
who says I'm nice? whaaaah hah hah ;)

You gave it away here: "Trek Bond, James Bond 420" You are not a double 0.;)

CyclChyk
11-02-2006, 04:50 PM
like oh my god! i like hit that list like more than one time. ya know? like i total can't believe like that totally happened.
Ok so like I read your post ya know, and at first ya know it was like so totally tubular but then like, I read it like again ya know, and I was like GAG ME WITH A SPOON.

Ya feel me?? :D

Lise
11-02-2006, 05:30 PM
I also hate...blood donors.

OK, you got me. Plus, I am a Christian-eating Lion. I felt it was time to come out about this here.

~sniff~ I feel the animosity! I feel it, people!

light_sabe_r
11-02-2006, 05:51 PM
We feel ya Lise.

^_^

:D

chickwhorips
11-02-2006, 06:13 PM
you can come out with the truth here lise, we all understand.

Trek420
11-02-2006, 06:25 PM
'specially since it's Lise....I must...resist...wisecracks....about....eating.....Christians on this a family forum

CyclChyk
11-02-2006, 06:32 PM
I'm surrounded by bible thumpers here in the bible belt of the south... if ya want, I can get ya riled up :p

And for the record, I'm catholic :eek:

Trek420
11-02-2006, 06:57 PM
oy gevalt :p no thanks :D

Xrayted
11-02-2006, 07:19 PM
hehe

hahaha

heeheehhee

hahahahawoohoohahaha *snort* Ahem. Scuzi.

I just LOVE you ladies! I'm literally crying here!:cool: :D

So, have y'all figured out that the PITA is most likely a teenager yet? Think about it: lack of maturity, education, values or manners. The childish responses and non-existent personality...

*hick* *hick* Oh, great, I laughed so hard, I've got the hickups now. Quick! Where's sunshine to "scare me ********".

EDIT: (Aw, crud. I got sidetracked by an urgent phone call and forgot to comeback and edit it last night, CC. I think it's a lot better now, don't you? :rolleyes: :D)

(Didja catch that one or do I gotta throw it again? ;))

CyclChyk
11-02-2006, 07:28 PM
oh we caught that one. Yes indeed.... just getting my popcorn ready now :D

Lise
11-02-2006, 07:39 PM
'specially since it's Lise....I must...resist...wisecracks....about....eating.....Christians on this a family forum
Well.....we all have a past, right? :p

Xrayted
11-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Unfortunately, I wasn't kidding about the hickups. They won't go away. Arrrgh! Think I'll go stand on my head for a while. That's supposed to help right? Or make me puke, not sure which. Well either way, they should stop.

BTW CC, not too much butter on my popcorn, ok? :rolleyes: (you know I'm gonna go back and edit that don't you? :D )

KnottedYet
11-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Oh, man, I loooooooove you guys!!!

(and welcome to the Family! :D Eat 2 spoonfuls of sugar for the hickie-ups.)

Kitsune06
11-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Bluetree said the "gay word"? ... oh dear. Somehow, I didn't see "fabulous" anywhere in that entire post!

...though I will have to get upset about the whole mac user thing. :D

On eating Christians= I can safely say, I've never done so in my life! ...oh well, the life's still young! ;)

Piceans P*ss me off, right proper. :D

I also confess to hate people with IM slang. "OMG. WTF. Wat R U saying?! ROFL! LOL!!!!!111one! OMGWTFBBQ!

Cali Sunshine
11-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Cali?

Hate is an awfully big word for this forum - Don't you think? Especially when we are in the humor portion of the posts!

I thought people in southern california were laid back???

the word "hate" was used in jest. afterall, the title of this thread used the word "hate" -- it was more or less a play on that. :)

snapdragen
11-02-2006, 08:59 PM

HEY NOW!!!!!

snap "march 8" dragen who hates l33t speak.

lph
11-03-2006, 12:21 AM
I can't think of anything funny to say, but BOY did this thread light up my morning *snort* :D

Kitsune, Lise, CyclChk - ooo, what elegant put-downs. Stellar posts. Damn that's probably all teenage-stupid-outdated slang, I learned my English, like, DECADES ago. You'll just have to take it in jest ;)

Bluetree
11-03-2006, 01:46 AM
Bluetree said the "gay word"? ... oh dear. Somehow, I didn't see "fabulous" anywhere in that entire post!

Okay, Kit, just for you... I also hate gays and lesbians. The worst, though, are gay lesbians!!!

CyclChyk
11-03-2006, 03:22 AM
I'm a homo trapped in a females body

*sigh* Sorry X - ate the popcorn before I could share. I'll make yours first next time. ;)

Xrayted
11-03-2006, 05:39 AM
**sittin' here waiting, looking at the watch every 2 minutes, trying to be patient, taps foot, checks watch again and taps it to make sure the battery isn't dead**

Alright! Where's the popcorn? Whuuuuut!! Ya ate it without me? (sniffle)

**stomps off to the kitchen to nuke a bag since popcorn is a breakfast food, too.**

Ok, ok, I'll remember this, Miss Secretsisterwhocanshareyoursocksbutnotthepopcorn. Yup, I'll remember.

(Of course, keep the dirty shorts for yourself everytime.;) :rolleyes: :D Oh, come on, you knew I was goin' there.)

BeeLady
11-03-2006, 05:52 AM
Bluetree - did you know I was a libra before you made your hate declaration?

Kitsune06
11-03-2006, 06:07 AM
Okay, Kit, just for you... I also hate gays and lesbians. The worst, though, are gay lesbians!!!

Gay lesbians? What, you've got something special for the *happy* ones too, yet?! :D

Xrayted
11-03-2006, 06:10 AM
Hmmm... and here I thought they were all happy. :D

KnottedYet
11-03-2006, 06:15 AM
Happy happy, joy joy.

Kitsune06
11-03-2006, 06:19 AM
X- Um. Of course! Hence the whole 'gay' thing. Deleriously so. :D :rolleyes: Now about those lions.... I know bears...

happy happy joy joy

Oh my!

Trek420
11-03-2006, 07:28 AM
Xrayted "Hmmm... and here I thought they were all happy. :D"

only when they have popcorn and wet shorts :p
:cool: :rolleyes: ;)

lauraelmore1033
11-03-2006, 07:39 AM
ohmygod! I'm, like, totally embarrassed! During the 80's I started saying things like that to mock people who really spoke that way, but, for some reason, I coudn't stop doing it. Even though I am mortified every time the word "totally" or the phrase, "ya know?" pops out of my mouth, I can't stop. Pleeeeese don't hate me. (whimper, whimper)

Bluetree
11-03-2006, 08:00 AM
Bluetree - did you know I was a libra before you made your hate declaration?

:p Actually, the BF is a Libra - just the first thing that popped into my head.

Oh, did I forget to mention that? I hate BFs too, esp the ones who ride Cannondales while sportin' brand new Assos arm warmers.

Happy happy, joy joy.

Knot - ya making fun o' my name? I hate that, too.

- Joy

KnottedYet
11-03-2006, 08:13 AM
Nooooo, I'm being Ren and Stimpy.... duuuuuuuude!

I hate that the new cartoons aren't as good as the old ones.

Really old Bugs Bunny, the joyful sociopath!

chickwhorips
11-03-2006, 09:05 AM

where are my shin kicking boots when i need them? :eek:

Snap and CWR Unite!

I also confess to hate people with IM slang. "OMG. WTF. Wat R U saying?! ROFL! LOL!!!!!111one! OMGWTFBBQ!

what about those peole that say "WTF" instead of the actual words... i don't know anyone who would do that.....

doc
11-03-2006, 09:23 AM

Nice Cali. You seem to be a racist and have ESP too since you "know" what others wanted to say better than they do themselves.

CyclChyk
11-03-2006, 10:59 AM
where are my shin kicking boots when i need them? :eek: Shin kicking?? Ok we call it something else here in the south......

what about those peole that say "WTF" instead of the actual words... i don't know anyone who would do that.....

I say "what the fuuuuu??" and "eff'n" - does that make me a loser??

chickwhorips
11-03-2006, 11:03 AM
no your not, but the other person i have in mind.... *coughkitcough*

CyclChyk
11-03-2006, 11:27 AM
*coughkitcough* = loser??

I'm confused. Could you be a little more specific?? Maybe spell it out in layman's terms??? hehheehee

Kitsune06
11-03-2006, 11:43 AM
CWR and Snap unite= to create the PICEAN Uber Form! ... a fish that is very, very confused about everything... but given rising signs is also very determined and adamant... about being confused. ;)

I'm SO getting a shin-kicking today. Woo!

Chyc, I mean people who say "Doubleyewteeeff?!" or "Ohemgee!" in daily conversation, or just type th.... wtf? nm. lol!

chickwhorips
11-03-2006, 12:09 PM
*coughkitcough* = loser??

hmmm not sure but you may be onto something there. :rolleyes:

Kitsune06
11-03-2006, 12:23 PM
aww... :(

chickwhorips
11-03-2006, 01:10 PM
i didn't say you were one of those. your a winner in my book!

and i know the letters D N F are not in your alphabet! we have those pictures to prove it.

ah yes... pictures... the memories.

light_sabe_r
11-03-2006, 02:35 PM
I hate that the new cartoons aren't as good as the old ones.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Looney Tunes, Mickey Mouse Cartoons, Biker mice from Mars!

KIT! That's not fair!!!

I'm with snap and CWR! PISCES POWER!!!

Kitsune06
11-03-2006, 02:48 PM
I was actually really fond of the Animaniacs because there were a lot of plays on words, puns (not all of which were bad...) and odd little educational things. Pinky and the Brain "What're we doing tonight, Brain?"
"What we do every night, Pinky... Try to take over the WORLD!"
then Pinky's weird responses to "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
..."I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?"
..." Uh... yeah, Brain, but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?"
"Wuh, I think so, Brain, but burlap chafes me so."
"Well, I think so, Brain, but I can't memorize a whole opera in Yiddish."
...and so on, and so forth. :D
I can't think of cartoons I liked as much as those, except maybe for bugs bunny (and the OLD bugs, who was really actually kind of bitter and harsh, but said what you were thinking...)

chickwhorips
11-03-2006, 02:53 PM
we're animaniacs
and we're zany to the max
so just sitback and relax
you'll laugh till you hit the max
we're ANIMANIACS!

Kitsune06
11-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Where was the "There's balogna in our slacks" or "Clinton plays the sax!" line?

CyclChyk
11-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Chyc, I mean people who ay "Doubleyewteeeff?!" or "Ohemgee!" in daily conversation, or just type th.... wtf? nm. lol!

Ummm.... I knew what ya meant, but ummm, I was trying to make a funny. Quite obviously now its not funny cuz I had to F'N explain it..... WTF????? ;)

Kitsune06
11-03-2006, 03:29 PM
*hangs head* O. K Chyk, Sry, I H8 M|5R34D1N6 7H1N65.

K17,
L337 M4573R (M157R355?)

CyclChyk
11-03-2006, 04:29 PM

K17,
L337 M4573R (M157R355?)

I hate misreading things too Kit however I do it quite often. Perhaps one day I will master english slang. The cyber world however is a lil too complex...... yes, you earned the title of M157R355. :cool:

oops forgot to close properly.... p37|24

KnottedYet
11-03-2006, 06:32 PM
now I feel REALLY old...

snapdragen
11-03-2006, 07:30 PM
kill da wabbit!
kill da wabbit!

Bikingmomof3
11-03-2006, 07:32 PM
kill da wabbit!
kill da wabbit!

That was one of my all time favourites. :D

Xrayted
11-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh yes, Looney Tunes. One of my favorite characters is Marvin the Martian. http://www.gargaro.com/MaRvInWaVs/angry.wav

http://www.gargaro.com/MaRvInWaVs/boom.wav

hehehe - little bugger

BikeMomma
11-04-2006, 12:27 AM
I also hate....dog people,.....mint ice cream eaters, ......stamp lickers,....monks (I was one for Halloween two yrs ago),.........right handed people, ......crossing guards (I was one in the 4th grade), ......blood donors, ........gardeners (gotta pull the weeds SOMEtime), ......the sick (was last week), .......and last but not least, cyclists.

Yo, Blue.....wassssupp???? I'm like, all of those!!!! But the one that really gets me all hurt 'n stuff is the mint ice cream hater....'cause, like, that's my favorite flavor.......Ommyygaaawww!!! :p :p

Yea, well --- uh ---- I hate horsie people.....(like, NOT!!).

I hate that I have to explain to people, after they hear me humming "Fish Heads" or "Dead Puppies" to myself, who Dr. Demento is....

:D :D
~BikeMomma

Bluetree
11-04-2006, 03:43 AM
Oh yes, Looney Tunes. One of my favorite characters is Marvin the Martian.

You know what's scary? If you removed the feather and raygun and replaced the tutu with a pair of shorts, I think I would be a dead ringer for Marvin. :eek:
{{ Looking closely to see if there is a Castelli logo on Marvin's jersey }}

Yea, well --- uh ---- I hate horsie people.....

Well, they're on my Hate List, too.

Wait... why do so many of them show up on my Xmas card list???
:confused:

CyclChyk
11-04-2006, 04:24 AM
I hate that I have to explain to people, after they hear me humming "Fish Heads" or "Dead Puppies" to myself, who Dr. Demento is....

~BikeMomma

OMG I love Dr. Demento!!!! I used to plug in my "boombox" right by my bed so when my dad made me go to bed (as Dr. Demento was always on a school night). That way I could fall asleep listening to him!

They don't come when you call
They don't chase squirrels at all
Dead puppies aren't much fun

My puppy died late last fall
He's still rotting in the hall
Dead puppies aren't much fun, no no no
Mom says puppy's days are through
She's going to throw him in the stew

Dead puppies
(Dead dead dead) dead puppies

BikeMomma
11-05-2006, 11:07 AM
OMG I love Dr. Demento!!!! I used to plug in my "boombox" right by my bed so when my dad made me go to bed (as Dr. Demento was always on a school night). That way I could fall asleep listening to him!

They don't come when you call
They don't chase squirrels at all

My puppy died late last fall
He's still rotting in the hall
Dead puppies aren't much fun, no no no
Mom says puppy's days are through
She's going to throw him in the stew

Dead puppies
(Dead dead dead) dead puppies

Yea, CyclChyk! :D When I was a kid, we taped Dr. Demento's Christmas special (on cassette tape) and literally wore the thing out playing it over and over each year. Now I need to find all those songs and download/burn them onto CD. Dementia for eternity.

Fish Heads
Chorus:
Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

[Repeat Chorus]

In the morning
Laughing, happy
Fish Heads
In the evening
Floating in the soup

[Repeat Chorus]

Ask a Fish head
Anything you want to
They won't answer
They can't talk

[Repeat Chorus]

I took a Fish head
Out to see a movie
Didn't have to pay
To get it in

[Repeat Chorus]

They can't play baseball
They don't wear sweaters
They're not good dancers
They don't play drums

[Repeat Chorus]

Rolly polly Fish heads
Are never seen drinking
Cappacino in Italian restaurants
With Oriental women...Yeah

[Repeat Chorus]

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm...
(Yummm)

[Repeat Chorus]

[Repeat Chorus]

:p :p :p :p :p
~BikeMomma (yes, very very demented)

Xrayted
11-05-2006, 12:36 PM
I just loooove the fact that we started this thread out with "I Hate" and ended up with the "rolly polly fish heads" song. heeheehee

snapdragen
11-05-2006, 12:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn73Wtem0No

:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

chickwhorips
11-05-2006, 12:49 PM
sounds like a different thread i know of. ;)

Tuckervill
11-05-2006, 12:59 PM
http://www.drdemento.com/

Bluetree
11-05-2006, 02:35 PM
I just loooove the fact that we started this thread out with "I Hate" and ended up with the "rolly polly fish heads" song. heeheehee

Blame it on CWR - it's all her fault for starting this thread. :eek:

Confession time... in 6th grade I did help out putting together a petition for "Fish Heads" Sadly, Dr. D never mentioned my school's name and we never won the weekly title. :(

So here goes... SUZANNE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!

chickwhorips
11-05-2006, 02:38 PM
good job SUZANNE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!

ya blame me, it seems to be the "cool" thing to do now.

BikeMomma
11-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Hate, Fish, Dementia......it's all relative.

See, there are: People who hate demented fish. Fish who hate demented people (aka fishermen). And then there are the reeeeally demented people who hate fish altogether.

See???? :p :p

oh yea....You ROCK Suzanne Middle School!!!!!! (where's Suzanne Middle School??? Hmmm...dunno, but it rocks anyway!!)

2nd oh yea....thanks Tuck and Snap!! Cool links!

Bluetree
11-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Hate, Fish, Dementia......it's all relative.

See, there are: People who hate demented fish. Fish who hate demented people. And then there are the reeeeally demented people who hate fish altogether.

See???? :p :p

oh yea....You ROCK Suzanne Middle School!!!!!! (where's Suzanne Middle School??? Hmmm...dunno, but it rocks anyway!!)

Bikemomma, CWR... Thank you.

See? All it took was a little recognition and I could have avoided all those years of therapy.
Love and happy-puppy-kisses to everybody! :D

P.S. Happy B-Day X!

CyclChyk
11-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Blame it on CWR - it's all her fault for starting this thread. :eek:

Confession time... in 6th grade I did help out putting together a petition for "Fish Heads" Sadly, Dr. D never mentioned my school's name and we never won the weekly title. :(

So here goes... SUZANNE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!

OMG BLUE - I remember that....... we is old!!!!

All this talk of fish has me craving sushi............

Xrayted
11-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Wait. Stop! Don't do it!!

Phew, I almost wrote it. Nice cleansing breathes, X. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...

Oh, man, head rush. :cool:

Kitsune06
11-05-2006, 07:03 PM
I keep having the line from "But I'm a Cheerleader" zing through my mind... If you've seen the movie, you know. :D If not, totally and completely ignore me.

CyclChyk
11-05-2006, 08:06 PM
**scratchinghead** Don't think that was a line from Bring it On......

chickwhorips
11-06-2006, 03:38 AM
come on X don't hold back. you know you want to....

Bluetree
11-06-2006, 03:52 AM
Do it! Do it! Do it!

{{{ exerting peer pressure }}

CyclChyk
11-06-2006, 06:01 AM
Geez X you're slippin' - since when do you hold back??? Let 'er rip :D

Xrayted
11-06-2006, 06:14 AM
Thanks but quit pushing! I don't need any help from the peanut gallery on getting into trouble. I can do it all on my own. :D I seriously would have been kicked off I think.

CyclChyk - Oh... I'd like to... can't go there...behave X...

BTW BikeMomma, you just floored me. I like the way you think. (But I can't comment further.)

**yelling it to the 4 walls just to get it out before I explode**

I'm ok now. Resume the humor...

bikerchick68
11-06-2006, 08:21 AM

K17,
L337 M4573R (M157R355?)

crap. I made it all the way to page 5 before I got confused... sigh...

Kitsune06
11-06-2006, 08:26 AM
holding back is a fine art, X. It's all good.
I think we should use the "I Hate..." thread to just list all the things we hate in the most humorous way possible. So theraputic.

You know what?

I hate people like 90% of Trek's customers. I talk to them every freaking day.

"I'm calling for (sample name) Maria H(mumblemumble) C(mumblemumble)"
Me: "Ok..." turning to database with extension numbers... "Can you spell their last name?"
"E.... s.... q....u.....i...v...e...l..."
Me: "Esquivel? .... I don't have anyone here by that name..."
"No, that's MY name."
"Can you spell out the last name of the person you're looking for?"
"*starting to get mad* E...S...Q..."
"Their name, ma'am...."
"E....S..."

*screams*

Eventually they get it. sometimes.

Then there's the fantastic folks in our print room. the temperature is never right for them. Not that they're people with the actual climate-controlled clean rooms, they're just picky.
*ring ring*
Me: "_______ Security, how can I help you?"
"Hi this is Jim Bob in SM Print... It's really hot in here and..."
Me: "...I'll let facilities know."

I call facilities. Glen is such an old, sour curmudgeon. We get along GREAT. :D
*ring, ring*
"This is me...."
Me: "This is me... We have SM Print complaining about their temp again."
"Lemme guess, they're too cold."
Me: "They will be in about fifteen minutes."
Glen laughs. "I'll change the temp once."
I laugh. "Sounds good to me."
Mind you, this happens all the time.

Another call last night, to Glen.
*ring ring*
G: This is me.
Me: This is me... again.
G: You're gettin' to be a regular lil' pest tonight.
Me: No kidding. I just missed ya is all. Say, Screening said one of their power outlets is hanging out on the floor with bare wires... Couldja take a look?
G: (dryly) I'm sure it just fell out.
Me: Yup, just the way people accidentally poop in the urinal.
G: At least not this week. Yet. Don't jinx that.
Me: Believe me, I won't. So... Are you going to fix that outlet?
G: I'm pondering letting someone get zapped.
Me: I think we'd both get in trouble if someone got fried here...
G: Nah, you did your job already- complain at me!
Me: Ah, guess you're right. Take yer time! *sniff* I smell fried chicken. Better make sure nothing bad happened.
G: Bah. Burning people smell like burning hair.
Me, laughing hard enough to have a hard time with the PTT button on the radio: You're a sick man, Glen.
G: Uh-huh. oh, crap, I smell burning hair!
(end comm)
Note: No dumb employees were harmed in the making of this post.

chickwhorips
11-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Note: No dumb employees were harmed in the making of this post.

now that's to bad. ;)

Aint Doody
11-08-2006, 04:34 PM
OK, here's one for y'all. We make a call from our business and get no answer. Later we get a phone call--it goes like this....

Me: (Business Name), Can I help you?

Caller:Yeah, did you call me?

Me: Well, it would help if I knew who you were.

Caller: My number is 276-0090.

Me: A name is what I need.

Caller: This is Jim.

Me: Maybe you could give me your full name.

By this time I'm ready to scream because I don't have caller ID!!!

CyclChyk
11-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Here's one. I got a text message on my cell today. It was a PORN PIC! It was vile, and the caption asked "Don't you wish you were doing this??"

It gave the # of the sender but its a prefix I don't recognise - not sure who the carrier could be otherwise I'd report the buggar.....

Kitsune06
11-08-2006, 05:09 PM
GUH. Or when I get a call from someone saying "I got a call from this number... (blah blah blah) Did you call me? I don't like solicitors. Who is this? Is this a business? What do you do?"
Me: Uhm... This is (business name) we manufacture circuit boards.
"Why would you call me?! Where are you?!"
Me: We're located in (Place, State). I didn't call you, but because all of our outbound calls have the same number on caller ID, it could have been any of the phones in the plant. Perhaps you know someone here?"
"Where is this again?"
"(Company name),(Place, State)"
"I don't know anyone there!"
(cue baby screaming in background. If no small children are present, inevitably a dog will start barking, the TV will get loud(er) and (more) annoying.)
Caller: (to thing making noise)"SHUT UP!"
(Thing makes more noise)
"I don't have time for this. Did you call me or not?!"
Me: Ma'am, I'm with security, and I can assure you, this company does not make outbound calls. At the very most, someone had a wrong number or its someone who knows you."
Her: ****! *** **** it!!! ****! (Click! Hummmmmmmmm)
Me: :confused:

chickwhorips
11-09-2006, 10:36 PM
see white boys can rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJehVbe7Cxs

Xrayted
11-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Hey that's Weird Al Yankovic! Coooool. Thanks CWR. I gotta check that site out in more depth some day. :D