PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes?

bikerHen
10-29-2006, 08:46 PM
So, I was just wondering who's wearing a costume for their commute on Tuesday? I'm dressing as a witch, cause I have the costume already, we just have to figure out how to attatch my broom! :D It's going to be a cold AM ride. It's suppose to be in the teens that morning. Brrrrr! bikerHen

mary9761
10-30-2006, 05:58 AM
I'm hoping to be either OFF tomorrow like I am for a RARE weekday occasion or get off early tomorrow evening from watching my grandsons. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's NOT raining by ride time for a Halloween dress up ride and pub crawl tomorrow night with my buddies at The Bike Line! :D :D
I will be in full costume as well as a witch and I'm trying to figure out how to attach my broom too. I've got to possibly be able to load it on and off the bus with the broom attached..
Pictures!!! Wanna see pictures of you and anyone else who celebrates Halloween on your bike.. :D :D :p

Geonz
10-30-2006, 02:38 PM
I s'pose I really should affix a broom to the back of the Xtra!

Offthegrid
10-31-2006, 03:49 AM
I don't commute yet, but I'm dressing as a cyclist for my weight loss support group meeting. :D

bikerHen
10-31-2006, 12:45 PM
. . . attach a broom to your bike and a witch hat to your helmet! OMG! :D I had such a blast riding to work this morning in full costume! I have never had more waves, honks, friendly shouts and smiles in almost three years of riding. EVERYONE saw me. They were even slowing down to pass. It was such fun, I'm going to leave work early so I can ride home before it gets completely dark tonight. :D

Pictures will be coming as soon as:
A. We find the cable to download the pictures to the computer.
B. Daughter is home to once again show me how to post pictures. :rolleyes: bikerHen

susiej
11-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Saw a young woman wearing horns :) but no helmet :(

Does they year I was a bike messenger for Halloween (at a party, not on my ride) get a half point?

--SJ

mary9761
11-01-2006, 09:23 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mary9761/Halloween%202006/marywithbikehalloween06f.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mary9761/Halloween%202006/maryhalloween06e.jpg