PDA

View Full Version : Brought my hubby home today

newfsmith
10-29-2006, 05:11 PM
Today is the best, I brought my hubby home from the hospital today! His surgery went very well, and although we may never be able to go for a bike ride together again we'll be able to hike and camp.

mimitabby
10-29-2006, 05:13 PM
what happened to your Hubby? I'm glad he's home now.

Bikingmomof3
10-29-2006, 05:15 PM
I missed what happened to your DH. I am however extremely happy to hear he is home from hospital.

Xrayted
10-29-2006, 05:19 PM
So glad to hear he's home. What kind of surgery? (unless you mind talking about it) Glad he can at least do the walking. Sorry no bike.

Take care!

x.

LBTC
10-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Great news! I hope the rest of his recovery is quick and complete.

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

BleeckerSt_Girl
10-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Even just those words you used: "I brought my hubby home today" sound full of love and comfort. May you have years and years of more joy together!

Popoki_Nui
10-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Today is the best, I brought my hubby home from the hospital today! His surgery went very well, and although we may never be able to go for a bike ride together again we'll be able to hike and camp.

I seem to have missed this too. Whatever he was in for, I'm glad he's home now and wish him a speedy and complete recovery. :)

~Sherry.

margo49
10-29-2006, 07:14 PM
Know the one. (Tho' I don't call him hubby)
Did it myself a couple of Fridays ago.
He is getting over it all (whatever it was - "they" did a whole lot of tests and procedures, didn't find much significant)
The only times better were when he came home from military prison (conscientious objection)

Aggie_Ama
10-29-2006, 07:16 PM
I am glad you have him home! Sorry he may not be able to ride, but at least you can enjoy other wonderful activities.

My DH spent 6 days in the hospital in September, it was the best feeling to have him home again. Take care of him and yourself.

Bad JuJu
10-30-2006, 02:30 AM
Wow, good for both of you, newf! It's no fun having your dear one in hospital. Such a joy when they come home.

DebW
10-30-2006, 03:55 AM
Newfsmith, best wishes to you and hubby for a quick return to health and the enjoyment of life.

RoadRaven
10-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Hey there Newf... hadn't registered anything was up with hubby... trust all is sorted now, and no more visits are required.

I hate being apart from my man, having to work really sucks... I have never had to leave him in a hospital, and I can only imagine how much you mighta missed him.

Glad he is home.