PDA

View Full Version : Well, that was kind of scary

Eden
10-25-2006, 12:39 PM
I thought I was just about to witness an assault... I live on a narrow residential street with parking on both sides, so really only one car at a time can go down it. Some guy just started flipping out and yelling at someone else that they should have pulled in at the corner so that he could get through (even though the person was pulled over in an empty space in front of my house, where my neighbor's driveway exits). Then he blocked the other person in and continued to scream at him and say no I'm not letting you out, go ahead call the police, etc. I though for sure the next thing was going to be him getting out of the car and beating the crap out of the other guy who didn't even do anything wrong! So I went out on the porch with a phone and told him if he didn't knock it off I would call the police. (maybe not he best idea, but I did not want to see anyone get hurt) He called me a b*tch and and a honky and threatened to burn down my house, but he left. Now I don't feel so great about being alone here though. (no didn't have time to write down his license plate #)

KnottedYet
10-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Whoa, that's scary! Maybe you should file a report anyway, with descriptions even though you don't have his lic #. Did the other driver get any info?

Haudlady
10-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Wow. That is scary! :eek:

I would call the police anyway - that is a threat! Even if you don't know the plate number, I bet you could tell them a little bit about the car, and a basic description of the driver. It's probably all bluster, but I would make a note of it anyway. (And, even if the police don't take it seriously enough, I would write it all down and keep it myself... just in case.)

Be safe, Eden!

Bikingmomof3
10-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Eden,
That is scary! Call the police anyway, even though you do not have the plate number. His threats were most likely just to scare you, but err on the side of caution and ring the police.

SadieKate
10-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Is the other person (the one who pulled over) a neighbor? Anyone you or others neighbors can identify? This person might be able to offer more to the police.

chickwhorips
10-25-2006, 02:02 PM
wow scary. glad nothing else came out of that one. i agree call the police and make a report. even if they just take your statement its something in case more comes out of this.

Eden
10-25-2006, 02:07 PM
I don't think so, poor guy hightailed it out of here as soon as the crazy guy blocking him in went away and I didn't recognize the car. I didn't recongize the crazy guy either, but I sure will keep an eye out for him now. His car wasn't too too common - baby blue little truck type thing. I wouldn't be too suprised if he was too high to remember much. He was completely flipping out over *nothing*. The other guy had already pulled over to let him through.

LBTC
10-25-2006, 05:24 PM
You did the right thing, Eden, and I can understand you feeling a bit scared now.

I agree with the others. Report it to the police. I believe they have to keep a record of anything reported, and hopefully they'll never have to look it up.

Do you have a nice big cuddly dog that somebody else would think is scary?? I hope so!

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~