PDA

View Full Version : Palo Verde Century

mtkitchn
10-23-2006, 06:31 AM
Oct. 29. I plan to (definitely...told my husband I need some therapeutic riding after missing the past couple planned rides) be there, but will sign up the day of the ride after eating a couple ride entries recently. It leaves out of Estrella Mountain Park.

http://www.sportsfun.com/gaba/paloverde.html

Anybody else coming? I'll be wearing the Amici Veloci jersey.

PinkBike
10-23-2006, 05:58 PM
we're going to sign up day of ride also, i'm just remembering the day-of-ride sign up for the casa grande century and what a long line it was to get signed in. oh well. what time do you plan to go off? we did the tour de farm saturday and the weather was great and the course was nice. i'll look for you, of course i'll be in pink!

Running Mommy
10-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Since I missed the ride last weekend I may try to do this one. It all depends on when I end up doing my long run. If I can get it in thursday then I'll have plenty of time to recover. Of course my conditioning is not where it should be, so I'll be optiong for the 50 mile option. :p

mtkitchn
10-24-2006, 12:10 PM
I'll try to be there at 7am to register. I might also opt for the 50 miler since I'm pretty out shape myself, but will try to do a few miles before or after to bring it up to 100k. I haven't seen a route map, but I think the literature says it's a loop.
I've got a red Giant OCR3 and will be in Amici Veloci! Will be looking for you guys!