PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Heel and crank duathlon

btchance
10-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Here are the pics from the duathlon last weekend. Nothing great, and no pics of my new bike (boo!! - 4 races and still no pics of the beautiful girl). Anyways, thought I would share. Eventhough I look like I'm dying in the second one. ;) Something normal for me anytime I run.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?userid=stibbs&gallery_id=531970&image_id=136

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?userid=stibbs&gallery_id=531970&image_id=292

Tri Girl
10-16-2006, 06:06 PM
Wow- great pics! You don't look like you're dying- you look like you're tearin' it up!!! I love pics- thanks for sharing!!! :)
Since you haven't got a pic from a race of your beautiful bike, you need to take one yourself and post if for us to drool over. :D

Congrats again on your race!

Lise
10-16-2006, 06:07 PM
Wonderful pictures, and very cool top/sleeve combo! Looking forward to pix of the bike, too. I'm so glad you got to do the race. :D

colby
10-17-2006, 01:19 PM
Great action shots. :D I like the running one, it looks like you're focusing/concentrating, not struggling ;)

btchance
10-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Thanks ladies. I guess I'm just overly critical of any and all pics of myself. Plus, I thought she had more than just those. Oh well. At least I have a couple of nice ones.

Tri girl, I would take a pic of my bike on my own if I only had a digital camera. I know, I still live in the dark ages. I might have to drag a friend out one day to take some pics.

Lise - If I had a tri-jersey with sleeves, I would have been wearing it. Definately wasn't planning on the sleeveless-arm warmer look. I just have to have those pockets with me for my inhaler. No way I'm leaving without it, and I really didn't want to wear my neon-colored cycling jersey (have it for visibility reasons - can't stand the colors). That combo does look kinda cool, though, doesn't it?

Lise
10-17-2006, 07:46 PM
That combo does look kinda cool, though, doesn't it?Yeah! I think you've got a signature look there! :D

KSH
10-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Looking great!!!

I really love the first picture! You look so pretty and athletic!

The second picture really shows you working... which is great too!

Grog
10-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Great pics! You look focused, not in pain!

Congrats!

Running Mommy
10-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Great shots! You looked esp. strong in that second one!!
Great to put a face to a "name"... :D
Denise