PDA

View Full Version : tri gone du

Running Mommy
10-15-2006, 09:56 AM
I just finished the subaru womens tri in san diego. due to run off in the bay it was changed to a du. or as I call it a "doo doo". I rocked the bike and held my own on the run. if any of my te buddies read this pls call me on my cell. I have a new treo and I lost u'r #'s. ohh- I also wore my jenny shirt & had lot's of ?'s about it. i'm on my treo now so will write more later.

Lise
10-15-2006, 03:25 PM
I just finished the subaru womens tri in san diego. due to run off in the bay it was changed to a du. or as I call it a "doo doo". I rocked the bike and held my own on the run. if any of my te buddies read this pls call me on my cell. I have a new treo and I lost u'r #'s. ohh- I also wore my jenny shirt & had lot's of ?'s about it. i'm on my treo now so will write more later.

Good for you for surviving the doo-doo! Of course you rocked the bike! Was it just bike-run, or did they make you run instead of swimming before you got to your bikes?

I'm in DC right now, and my roaming charges are outrageous, so I'll PM you my numbers.

Congrats again on doing the du, and, as always...PIX?!? :D

Tri Girl
10-15-2006, 04:28 PM
An unexpected doo doo, eh? Of course you were smokin' on the bike- you always are! Sounds like you had a great race!!!
Was it a sprint or oly? And since they changed it to a du, I'm curious to know how much of a run they added to the front (or maybe you just started with the bike?).
Definitely post pics when you get them in!

Congrats RM!!!!! :D