PDA

View Full Version : Selle An-Anatomica Titanico review

Surlygirl
10-14-2006, 02:58 PM
I bought this saddle after reading a post here. I've always loved my Brooks B17 saddle but missed the cut-out of my Selle Italia Lady Gel flow. Well somebody beat me to the combination. The Titanico is nicely made. It has taken a bit of tweaking though and I don't think I have it right yet. After only a few rides I had to tighten the tension screw in the front since the middle was sagging and the cut-out closing together. After I tightened the tension screw it seemed to fix the problem but also made the nose seem wider. I found the small cutout on the front where the tension screw is a bit annoying and if not careful I'm sure you can snag your bike shorts on it. The Brooks is a little nicer that way. I've only ridden it a half dozen times and still dialing it in. I've had to move it back further than my other saddles and I keep tilting it up since I find I slide forward on it. Hopefully I won't have to keep tightening the tension screw. The jury is still out.

recycle613
10-16-2006, 12:20 PM
As a fellow B17 lover I look forward to updates on your impressions of this saddle.

Thanks!