PDA

View Full Version : Any Louisville Ladies?

luna*Kentucky
04-06-2004, 04:47 PM
Hello everybody,

I just happen to stumble across this website and found you girls. I live in Louisville, Kentucky and I hope I can find some other ladies to ride xc/dh . I'm not a pro, I just enjoy the sport...

tsali911
07-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Hey there! Just joined the forum. So nice to see a local on here. I have been looking for some other women riders in the area. Do you ride with the LBC? Are you a road or mountain rider? I do both and love them equally!
I live in the J'town area, how bout you?

makbike
07-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Hi, I'm in Shelbyville and ride a couple time each week with the LBC, how about you?

makbike (Marcie)

tsali911
07-05-2006, 05:58 PM
I usually try to ride at least 2x a week - been trying to get my schedule worked out to do some rides with LBC. Usually go by myself or with another friend if we can work out schedules. I have been averaging about 16 mph on my rides...those darn hills KILL me:eek: . As soon as softball ends that will free up another night for me.

Do you ride in Shelbyville much? Pretty land out that way. I'd like to ride out there with you sometime if you have some good routes (I'm sure you do!). Talk to you tomorrow at the ride, hopefully.

makbike
07-05-2006, 06:45 PM
I ride the roads of Shelby County just about every day (at least during my summer break). Once school resumes next month my riding time will be drastically reduced (I can't wait to retire!).

I rode the 15 mile route this evening and loved it. I'm not a big fan of the 30 mile route due the roads. However, I found the 15 miler to be a nice ride and I think I'll try it again in the near future.

Feel free to join me on my rides. I've signed up to serve as ride captain several times this month so hopefully you can join in the fun out here in beautiful Shelby County. If not, let me know and I'm sure we make arrangements to ride together.

I'm still planning on driving in tomorrow evening for the fruit ride so hopefully I'll see you there.

Marcie