PDA

View Full Version : You gotta be kiddin' me....

rocknrollgirl
10-11-2006, 01:22 PM
New, pretty, sparkling, Titus Racer X sitting, just sitting in my garage..
Why????

Cause it is FREAKIN POURING RAIN:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GRRRRRRHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forecast for tomorrow..........RAIN...................

DirtDiva
10-11-2006, 01:24 PM
You could go take photos of her for us instead! :p

rocknrollgirl
10-11-2006, 02:40 PM
I already did...posted them last night.....check out the thread....the pics are not great. I will take some better ones this w/e.

chickwhorips
10-11-2006, 03:18 PM
hmmm... i must be having your weather here and your having mine. sorry about the confusion, but thanks! its beautiful outside here instead of pouring for once!

CyclChyk
10-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Why not wax your baby? That will give you bonding time and shine her up nice and pretty and help the dirt to wash off that much better. :D

rocknrollgirl
10-11-2006, 04:41 PM
what kind of wax???

CyclChyk
10-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Any car wax, or bike specific wax.

http://www.rei.com/online/store/LearnShareDetailArticlesList?categoryId=Cycling&url=rei/learn/cycle/careframef.jsp

DirtDiva
10-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Must have missed them, rnr. I'll go have a better look. :)

Pebble
10-11-2006, 10:10 PM
:( Oh you poor thing - fingers crossed that the weather man turns out to be wrong or that it stays clear for half a day!

When I got my bike the first ride was to the airport to pick up our car & then I was heading out for a trail ride straight after. Had a fall (reasonable one) on the way to the airport - still went out on the trail after (gingerly) becuase I knew once the gravel rash & pain from the injuries set in that I wouldn't be riding for the rest of the week! Ah the things we do just to ride!

On the bright side you'll have plenty of time to sit and stare at your new pride and joy untill every detail is burned into your brain:D