PDA

View Full Version : She is here! My New Titus Racer X

rocknrollgirl
10-10-2006, 03:17 PM
We just got home from picking her up....I took some pics, they came out so-so, but I am posting them anyway. She is very pretty, and stealthy in nature...first ride will be tomorrow. She weighed in at a hair over 25 pounds. I am currently on a 31.5 lb all mountain bike. Yee Ha!

TerraNik
10-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Now I'd like to offer you some advice. GO SLOWLY! haha At least don't do what I did and crash on your first run with your new machine!!!

She's beautiful by the way!! :) Let us know how she rides tomorrow!!

Trekhawk
10-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Beautiful bike. Have fun on the trail.:)

snowtulip
10-10-2006, 03:37 PM
She's so pretty!!! I have a Titus (Locomoto) and have been very happy, but the Racer X is the lean and mean machine. Have fun!!!:D

chickwhorips
10-10-2006, 03:41 PM
what a beauty! have lots of fun, but be careful. we don't need what happened to TerraNik to happen to you too. she has some great advice.

CyclChyk
10-10-2006, 03:47 PM
YEA!! You must be SO excited! Ride Safe!

emily_in_nc
10-10-2006, 05:13 PM
She's beautiful, congratulations! :)

I know how you feel -- I went from a 32.5-lb cheap hardtail to a (used) Titus Racer X, and what a difference it made!

I don't have to tell you to enjoy her -- you will!

Emily

kerrybelle
10-10-2006, 05:51 PM
I bet you can't wait for that ride tomorrow! You'll have to let us know how is is. Not that I expect you to be disappointed in any way. I'm so happy for you....

Kerry

Pebble
10-11-2006, 10:04 PM
She's a beauty - congratulations & enjoy as I'm sure you will!

fatbottomedgurl
10-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Nice!!! Love the Fox shocks. They are great components, you will like the ProPedal in the back I like how the blue logo "coordinates" with the bike color. Okay, I'm a designer, sorry...

emily_in_nc
10-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Nice!!! Love the Fox shocks. They are great components, you will like the ProPedal in the back I like how the blue logo "coordinates" with the bike color. Okay, I'm a designer, sorry...

I'm not a designer, but am very visual and color oriented (my dad was an architect and my mom very artistic, so I come by it honestly). I love the looks of the "vintage" blue SID fork on my Racer-X but know I'll need to replace it one of these days -- and I have had my eye on the Fox shock that RnRGirl has (even before I saw hers) because it's so purty! :D

Emily