PDA

View Full Version : TE Forum Girls at Cinderella

administrator
03-29-2004, 01:10 PM
http://www.teamestrogen.com/images/cinderella2004_marjon_susan_adventuregirl_600w.jpg

From left to right:
Marjon, Susan, AdventureGirl

administrator
03-29-2004, 01:14 PM
http://www.teamestrogen.com/images/cinderella2004_forumGirls_600w.jpg

We were a bit harried trying to set up the booth, so we weren't able to remember which face goes with which names. So step right up and identify yourself if you're in the picture :D Susan is on the left.

jobob
03-29-2004, 05:42 PM
I'm next to Susan, next to me is a woman who took part in the Cindy training ride series whose name I'm blanking on, next to her is Melissa, next to her is yet another who took part in the Cindy training ride series whose name I'm blanking on (ack, I'm senile!), and next to her is Kim!

Melissa, can you fill in the blanks?

- Jo.

Adventure Girl
03-29-2004, 07:07 PM
I was trying to guess. There were 7 of us registered. I knew that Janet didn't ride because her head exploded. And I already saw pictures of Veronica. So I had to place Jobob, aka Kim, Melissa and Trek420. The only one I got right was Melissa. I knew she'd be the shortest! Throwing people from the training rides screwed me up! Nice to put a face and a name with an avatar!

melissam
03-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Whaddaya mean short?! :D

OK, OK, here's the line-up from left to right:

Susan, Jobob, Maria, Melissa, Joan, Kim.

Lots of people commented on the Team Estrogen booth -- very cool name, especially for an all women's bike ride.

Trek420
09-14-2004, 06:23 AM
I think it's ok if I quote this, I just got a reply from the cindy crew, I e-mailed them to get on the list, Jim writes " You are on the mailing list for The Cinderella Classic April 2nd 2005.

Ah-h-h the rumor mill.

Although it is becoming more and more difficult to stage The Cinderella
because of housing growth and traffic we plan, at this time, to
continue the ride and 2005 will NOT be the last.

Jim

"Let me tell you what I think of bicycling.
I think it has done more to emancipate women
than anything else in the world."
Susan B. Anthony:

cool: