PDA

View Full Version : My Ironman Pics

Tri Girl
10-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Here are some pics from my race last week. I can't wait to see the professional pics when they get them sorted and online. They're in no particular order- sorry. :)

tprevost
10-01-2006, 02:12 PM
WOW!!!! YOU look awesome! Very nice pictures; extremely inspiring!

Thanks so much for posting them :D

Tracy

Running Mommy
10-01-2006, 02:30 PM
You look great in every one of those pics!!!
I can't wait to see the front view of you croosing the line. You looked so strong!
YAY!!! Another Iron(wo)man on the board!!!!!!
I also noted that trisports was a sponsor of the redman. I love the folks at trisports. They are right up there with Susan and the gang at TE when it comes to service. In fact I need to go visit them to have them refit me with my new aerobars. They aren't right and my lbs guy can't seem to get them tweaked right. I have faith that Rudy at trisports can do it tho!!
Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics. I always love some good race pics. Hope you are recovering well. Remember to take it easy and let your body dictate things for the next month or so.
Ciao bella!
Denise :)

Lise
10-01-2006, 04:05 PM
What wonderful pictures! You look so strong and positive and happy in each one. Congrats again, and thanks for posting them. :D

Denise223
10-01-2006, 04:27 PM
AWESOME PHOTOS, GREAT RESULTS!!

Very inspiring :D

Thanks for showing us your photos!

Peace & Love,

Denise

colby
10-01-2006, 06:37 PM
GREAT pics!! When you get the front view of you crossing that finish line, frame it ;)

KnottedYet
10-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Great pics! Congratulations! Wow, I'm so impressed. Just amazed!

(and were you running in a skort?)

Bikingmomof3
10-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Fantastic photos. You look radiant in each photo!! Congratulations. :D

KSH
10-02-2006, 06:12 AM
Great pictures! I love the fact that you look HAPPY in all of them. Maybe you faked it for the camera? Naw... I bet you were loving being in the moment so much... you couldn't help but SMILE!!!

mimitabby
10-02-2006, 06:54 AM
that's what i was going to say; you look happy and proud.
good job!

DirtDiva
10-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Nice work. Thanks for sharing. :)

mommelisa
10-04-2006, 11:13 AM
tri girl - great job and congrats, ironwoman!!!

i noticed something in your photos - you did a complete change of clothing from bike to run. i'm doing imfl in a month and i was wondering whether i wanted to do this as well. i'm thinking i might. i also love the skirt, btw!!

Tri Girl
10-04-2006, 06:10 PM
tri girl - great job and congrats, ironwoman!!!

i noticed something in your photos - you did a complete change of clothing from bike to run. i'm doing imfl in a month and i was wondering whether i wanted to do this as well. i'm thinking i might. i also love the skirt, btw!!

You're doing IMFL? Wow- I'm jealous! I hope you have a great race! Please tell all when you return. I think I may sign up for it the morning after for 07. I want to hear all about your race !!!!!
Yeah, I changed clothes. After being in my bike clothes for 8 hours and sweating, I didn't want to run in those sweaty shorts for another 6 hours. Didn't take that long to change and it felt sooooo good to get out of those bike clothes. But, to each his own.
My skirt was originally a running skort that I cut the shorts out of (they didn't have grippies to stay down on my legs- kept riding up). I just cut the shorts out and threw the skirt on over my tri shorts. Worked good for me, and was much more flattering than my tri shorts solo (I chafe when I run, so needed the longer compression shorts).

Aggie_Ama
10-05-2006, 04:41 AM
Wow! Congratulations, you look amazing in all the pictures. Thanks for sharing, you Iron Women really impress and inspire me. :D

mommelisa
10-05-2006, 08:35 AM
You're doing IMFL? Wow- I'm jealous! I hope you have a great race! Please tell all when you return. I think I may sign up for it the morning after for 07. I want to hear all about your race !!!!!

Thanks, and I will be sure to write a RR. I am really excited and the time is coming close. I'd say if you're at all thinking about it, to sign up first thing. It sold out last year in less than 3 hours!

kelownagirl
10-05-2006, 05:56 PM
I don't think there's anything that impresses me more than people who do an ironman... Well done!

chickwhorips
10-05-2006, 07:21 PM
great job and great pictures! glad to see you were smiling the whole way through! (even if it was hurting)

spindizzy
10-07-2006, 06:57 PM
You are absoutely radiant! Inspiring!

Cassandra_Cain
10-07-2006, 07:11 PM
Wow - Ironman? double Wow! :D

Fantastic photos, you look positively glowing and happy.

Congratulations!