PDA

View Full Version : Good luck this weekend!

limewave
09-22-2006, 04:32 AM
DeboraJen--Good luck on your 1/2 this weekend! Let us know how you do. I have a 1/2 tomorrow morning too--it's supposed to rain :-(

And everyone else--I hope you have good training runs, I can't wait to read about them.

kaybee
09-22-2006, 06:01 AM
Good luck tomorrow, DebraJen and Limewave! I'll be wishing for good weather for you. I know, Limewave, you said it's going to rain, but maybe you'll only get gray skies. Have a great time, and let us know how you do!

KB

colby
09-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Good luck, ladies! Looking forward to the race reports! :D

Deborajen
09-22-2006, 08:04 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to Sunday. OK, I'm a little nervous, mainly because it's a new experience, but it's going to be fun - go out and finish and have a good time. :)

Limewave, I'll do an "anti-rain dance" for you. They're forecasting clear skies, a high of 72/low of 47, a little breezy here - that would be perfect. Have a good run tomorrow. Looking forward to the full report.

Deb

Tri Girl
09-22-2006, 11:06 AM
Good luck to you both!!!! You'll do WONDERFULLY and have such a great time. Even if it rains, you'll have so much fun talking to other participants and the volunteers (although I'm praying it won't for you).
Good luck!!:D